Harris Speedworks Nitrous Kit

Moze

I'm asking $450 shipped for this. I need the money for upgraded brakes due to the turbo install, more than I need nitrous.

This was just purchased/received from Dozer Dan. His post said it had 4 passes or less with one of those being a Dyno pass.

I'm pretty positive THIS is the kit - someone correct me if I'm wrong. The price is currently at $499.00 on their site.

The kit comes with everything shown in my photos - nothing more, nothing less. I'm not familiar with what all the parts listed on the site are, so again, what you see is what you get. Virgil (mean05) or anyone else familiar with nitrous can help you out with questions on specific parts.

The kit includes the new HSW wet plate with the perimeter spray pattern. Click HERE for a video of the plate.

It also includes a Dyno Tune bottle warmer. I believe THIS is the warmer.

Hate to get rid of this, but like I said, my brakes are under-matched for the turbo, so safety first.

First one to pay gets it. No dibs, no holding until you get paid next July. Price is firm. Perfect feedback on here and on eBay with 170 transactions. I ship the next day and package everything so it will not be damaged. Let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_3086.jpg

IMG_3090.jpg

IMG_3100.jpg

IMG_3101.jpg

IMG_3089.jpg

IMG_3087.jpg

IMG_3088.jpg

IMG_3092.jpg

IMG_3093.jpg

IMG_3094.jpg

IMG_3096.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg