Tire Size

shakesvho

i dont see a problem with it. my sss is 2wd and ive got 275/55/20. i have no problems or rubbing. its the factory size. you truck must be lowered by the hight of the tires you want... i would say your g2g...

i know that too big a difference will throw an ABS light and service brake soon message... thats about 60 revs per mile difference, its riiiight on the edge. ill try it for ya if you really want, ive got like 4 sets of wheels laying arround

i know that too big a difference will throw an ABS light and service brake soon message... thats about 60 revs per mile difference, its riiiight on the edge. ill try it for ya if you really want, ive got like 4 sets of wheels laying arround

i need some wheels. sell me some lol

if you can that will be great

thanks

ok ill try it sometime this week hopefully. if not, itd be in two weeks i gotta go back to the hospital monday :(

let me ask you if I go 275/45/20 all around, will that work, if so, do I have to also retune

ok ill try it sometime this week hopefully. if not, itd be in two weeks i gotta go back to the hospital monday :(

that sux man. how ya feeling getting better. i hope.

yea any size will work on all 4 wheels, for sure. remember tho, smaller diameter means higher final drive ratio and larger means smaller final drive ratio. so a two inch drop will raise your cruising RPMs a bit, and add even larger burnouts to first :D

yes you will need to adjust the tire size in the PCM, but not if you did the 45 up front... then it would be a guessing game, hope it would work

Have you considered a 295/45-20 on the stock wheels? I have a 3/4 drop on my 06 SS with the 295s and its damn near perfect. No rubbing want so ever. And they're not so small that it looks out of place for the size of the truck. Now I just wish somebody would make a DR in that size.