Rotors

Here's the deal, this week my rear brakes started grinding (strange since they only do 30% of the braking) Anyway, the right rear rotor is pretty much shot, it's got some huge ridges inside of it (probably from the guy before me, since I have only had the truck a few months) so looking at rotors, I can order baer Decela rotors, stock 13" vented and slotted for 250/pair. Are these worth it? I was planning on doing a zo6 swap, but not for a couple years. I am going to be running pf carbon metallic pads, just trying to put a feeler out there to see if it's worth it to go that route.

I just ordered a set of drilled/slotted ones on ebay Front and Rear with pads for $300 shipped. I prob wont use the pads, but I didnt want to throw the extra coin into it until I upgrade.

Just an idea

What pads did you go with? These rotors work with no modification correct? Looking to do a fairly cheap upgrade to replace stock rotors. Eventually a Z06 upgrade but not for a while.

i have the Centric Posi Quiet Ceramic pads, yes these are a direct bolt on replacemet rotor