Why You Dont Showboat In Mma

brobradh77

definition of tool , also known as when the host from pinks ate shit on a street bike and tried to walk it off when he was trying to show off and didnt know how to ride. imo that guy is the king of tools like snap on.

I always found this one entertaining...except the showboater actually slapped the home boy around...it has to be a few years old and it was passed around the office at work for a couple years...gotta love the desperation windmill at the end, almost reminded me of a cripple fight...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmcqIlJuVQg

definition of tool , also known as when the host from pinks ate shit on a street bike and tried to walk it off when he was trying to show off and didnt know how to ride. imo that guy is the king of tools like snap on.

Ahahaahahaa, I remember that to. I laughed a lot, and wonder if he uses his real voice/tone when speaking. ALRIGHT GUYS LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!! Hey dude.. all you do is drop your arms....

still good. like in that movie when the chinese guy is doing all his karate or kung fu and the other guy just shoots him. was it indy? idk dont remember

Believe so, but I believe the guy was also using some kind of sword, right after indy fought a bunch of guys already in the ally/market in some middle east desert town.