Ride In Zr1

W2W402

Well guys, here it is. Yesterday my Dad's buddy, a bigwig engineer from GM came over and took my girl and I out for a ride. Best ten minutes of my life. I actually finally taught myself how to post pictures just for these...knew I had to share them.

The ride was down right bad-ass. We were doing 75 mph on US 23 and in 5th gear pulling around 2500 RPM. He punched it and it felt like my truck does coming out of the hole...it pinned me to the seat harder than any vehicle I've ever been in. Hole shots were down right stupid. The car is amazing to say the least.

Without further adue...

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

Jake Skull FTW! if you look close its molded on the air intake tube.

my buddy got paid to pull the ZR1's to woodward...they said it was to get attention! like the ZR1's need more.

little birdie told me that they might see the LS9/LSa in the silverado for 2010...believe it when I see it

Edited by detjoe (see edit history)

Love the color...

:chevy:

I agree. I took a ride into Kerbeck on Saturday to check out the 2009s, and that color, Cyber Gray Metallic is very nice. The flake in it is blue. Looks fantastic close up. :chevy: I did NOT see a ZR-1 while I was there, though. :nonod: