Performance Truck Totm Contest

supersub

huge fan of the truck...i had planed on doin a milder version to my denali xl...but desided to buy the ss instead...anyways you get my vote...under one condition...tell me more info about the cts v cooler...like maybe even just a price and if theres any way to get one other then a stealership..

ok ok your gonna get my vote anyways..haha :thumbs:

you need to have a certain amount of posts

those must be new rules or something seeing how i've voted there in the past, I guess it's time to be a post whore on another forum now :uhoh:

i'll do my best to be able to vote for ya Ray :thumbs:

huge fan of the truck...i had planed on doin a milder version to my denali xl...but desided to buy the ss instead...anyways you get my vote...under one condition...tell me more info about the cts v cooler...like maybe even just a price and if theres any way to get one other then a stealership..

ok ok your gonna get my vote anyways..haha :thumbs:

Thanks guy's looks as if the cards are stacked against me this time,tough compitition over there,kinda confused on the post count stuff though...

the cts-v exchanger is avail from magnuson,if you want brackets for the mounting i could possibly produce a few of them for others....

it seems to be working out well for me,and i spin the holy shit out of my blower!

Edited by supersub (see edit history)