Santa Monica Sighting

zbishop80

So I'm in Santa Monica CA for work this week. I was sitting in the car talking on the phone with my boss and saw a Silver Birch Metallic SSS roll by on 4th Ave heading towards I10. Just wondering if was anyone on the site.

lol yeah i knew from the title your not from around here, you wont go a day in so cal without seeing a few , chances are he isnt a member there are hundreds of sss in so cal

Really...I was here about 3 weeks ago for 10 days and never saw 1 SSS. Well that just goes to show I'm no Californian for sure! haha! Well I'm here until Friday gents so if you want to get a beer let me know. Its always good to hang out with fellow SS'rs. Let me know.

wasnt me. mine is black. for a second I thought my wife was down at the santa manica promenade with the boy. she called to tell me she was going to the beach. She used to work off of 3rd and montana I think was the cross street. I wish I was not so slamed at work or we could of hands some wings and beers at Hooters in santa monica.