My Latest Under Hood Mods! Whatca Think?

RICE EATER

well as the title says im pretty excited to get these mods done..one thing that kinda burned my ass with this truck was ever time i would pop my hood everone was like oh i didnt know SSS came stock with a blower...THEY DONT..oh well it looks factory.. so anyways im hopin this help alil

whatca think?

riechard pulley..

100mm idles..

oh ya and cant for get HPM e fan kit....look at all that room now!! thanks again steve (MR P) and danny (Sprayed99)

REAL! carbon fiber cover..hopefully the start to alot more threw out the truck.. :jester:

0827081646a.jpg

0827081647b.jpg

0827081647a.jpg

0827081646b.jpg

0827081431c.jpg

0827081431a.jpg

thanks brad...i know what you mean..theres just soooo many great lookin trucks on here..i figured id have to do somethin kinda diff ( but still in my budget) i think it will pull it together more once i do more or a carbon fiber theme...i hope atleast

I love those covers. I am having the hardest time finding the web site you bought that from. Everytime I search for the Joe Gibbs site it takes me to other BS I'm not looking for. Where did you find that. If on line do you have an address.

Looks Great!!!