Just Detailed

zbishop80

Nice job!!

I like the G6's, they are a perfect chick car. I guess I am very picky about girls and their cars, if a girl drives an ugly car it is a turn-off for me, haha.

I cant blame yu there my friend. I like the wifes car. Its sporty and its got all the creature comforts one needs. Its no SSS but it'll get the job done for sure.

Well I just spent 3 hours washing, waxing, and detailing the wifes G6. It kills me to see it as dirty as it always is. I'm trying to keep it as clean as possible. Let me know what you think fellas.

Looks like someone is paying off his road sex. :jester::thumbs:

I like it, good job!

BTW, my girl has been really looking at getting into a newer set of wheels, and G6's are on of the two she has been thinking, Envoys are the other.

The G6 is decent. If it were me buying one (again) I would go no less than a GT or a GTP. The hard top convert GTP's are pretty dope but they arent much for trunk space obviously. Good thing about the G6 is that parts are cheap and they fun to drive. There's some pretty big blind spots in the A pillar in the 4 doors but you get used to them. If she's looking at the Envoy then you should have her look at the TBSS and have her join the fam! :thumbsup: