Finally Got A Srt10 Slipping

blackbeast ss

last night i went to walmart to get some milk for my son about 12am i was sitting in a red light when a black rc srt10 truck got next to me this fool lower his window and stared eyeballing my truck.first thing i did was pushed that little button that opens the cutoff then my heart feels like its going to pop out of my chest(i been waiting for this moment for a year)then he stall his truck and lights turns green and he takes of i took off late he jumps in front of me about 1 1/2 trucks,but damm that 1 1/2 truck lenght dissapeired really fast at about 90mph a had about 2 trucks on him on the next light i lower my window to see what this fool had say.when he rolled up he seen my supercharged emblems and rite away turns to the guy in the pass and says ohh he is supercharged,i told him it was a pretty fair race for one you are lighter and have 2 extra pistons so i told him take the lost bro and dont complain.he said with his cia he is suppose to get next week and his sliks a dont stand a chance,so i told him get my number down get your cai and sliks and call me when your ready,i will get my dr's and i wil get my brother to record it................im thinking of taking off the super charged emblems because of last night but i love the way they look.......

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love having my cutouts. I Put my switch in the center console. Open the lid and reach down... I had a Dodge Ram pull up and want to race. open the exhaust and punched it. The guy didn't know what to do. Its a great feeling. My heart does the same thing. Every time I open the cutouts my G/F says So showing off again.. I say no wait till the headers and procharger are on.... But it sounds like you had a nice little run there. :thumbs: :thumbs:

greatkill man...i've been contemplating cutouts but i really don't have an awesome motor setup where they can sound really scary

bro cutoffs even sound scary on a stock motor,get the cutoffs bro one of my best mods.................

nice kill Ivan, i'v never caught one on the streetsonly on the freeway but since my tune it isnt bad at all.

Jond983: u dont need a biult motor for cut-outs to sound good, i dont have mine installed yet cuz i need to buy the electric buttuerflies but here's wat my truck sounded lik when i install my long tubes. i plan on getting my cut-out's put right behind the header so they sounds lik this.

http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z72/Blk...=MOV04559-1.flv

-Rob

rob that sounds awesome! cutouts sound about like that right?......this will be the last post in this thread for me, i dont wanna jack this thread from the man that just blew away an SRT-10!

Edited by Jond983 (see edit history)

rob that sounds awesome! cutouts sound about like that right?......this will be the last post in this thread for me, i dont wanna jack this thread from the man that just blew away an SRT-10!

depends on where u place them but if u put them right behind the headers then yes they will sound close to that, remember the more exhaust between the collector and the cut-out the less aggressive it will sound. Ivan has a couple sound clip of his cut-outs and they sound great.

sorry for the thread jack

-Rob

hmmm...i'll look for some soundclips somewheres...u got me thinkn about em now

go to this link

this is my cutouts with cam and heads. The sound and vid are not the best but you can still have a taste. the cutouts are right off the headers where my cats used to be. :cheers: Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

Nice job Ivan. :cheers: Did you have your DR's on? Sounds like it was fun. I can't seem to get a race lately. Of course I don't drive my truck much. Anyway nice kill!!

thanks brothers that feeling was great,i got home and cracked a beer open of pure happiness it was about 12.30 am and my girl was just looking at me like if a was nuts drinking that beer,hey terry waz up no i did not have my dr's i get better tracktion on the streets than the strip.................one down and one to go...........lightning is on deck :devil: