Finally Got A Srt10 Slipping

blackbeast ss

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice kill :chevy:

supercharged emblems or not, the blower whine would have given it away when your foot was in it

i agree but their is alot of people that dont know how a blower sounds,some guy heard my blower the other day and ask me how much shot of nos was i running :idiot:

Congrats on the kill. Anyone want to meet up in Bakersfield CA this Friday (Sept 5th) for the Test and Tune night. It's only $20 to race and you won't have to race on the streets when you see a 10. Here is the link:

http://www.famosoraceway.com/

BTW I will also be taking video like this one:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/14-Mile...t-in_179945.htm

I will also start a new thread on this as well.

you better belive it brother :driving:

Cool, sounds like your truck runs pretty strong! But 03maSSS was calling a Lightning.

Sweet. Always love these stories. Congrats man. I test drove a Midnite Rider Ram SRT 10 Edition. Real nice truck but I will take my AWD SS. Here Lightning, Lightning, Lightning... :chevy:

cool,nice color on your lightning :cheers:

Thanks, it's called Dark Shadow Grey Metallic and it was only available for the last two years of production. I've been a Chevy man my whole life and was looking at the SSS before I found my truck. If Chevy would have put a supercharger on the SSS I would have never bought a Ford.

IMG_6931.jpg

Edited by Show Time (see edit history)