Radix supercharger installation special

radix.jpg

We're offering the non-polished Radix supercharger for an installed price of $5350. (add $700. for polished) This will allow you to drive away with an additional 130+ horsepower to keep your right foot happy for a little while. The kit includes a patented intake manifold (replaces the factory nylon manifold), intercooler core, coolant circulation pump, heat exchanger, programming and all necessary hardware. The hand held programmer communicates with the factory ECU for proper calibration of the supercharger system. Transmission shift points, line pressures and converter strategies are optimized for use with the increase in torque and horsepower. Smaller supercharger pulleys and custom programming are also available for higher horsepower gains!

Discounts are also available for this system purchased without the install. Just call or e-mail for details!

In state customers will need to dial 1-508-678-2233.

Have a good day,

Tom

MA? Long trip from South Louisiana, but worth the trip. Nevertheless, I could never get away from my businessessssss that long. I will have to wait until I find someone local that I trust to intall the SC. I really want one although I really dont need one :rolleyes: but I think we all know the rest... Thanks for the heads up and I will be buying the unit from you either way.

Sincerely,

Olaf

I think the tech wouldn't come back if I sent him someone warm to do an install :)

bigblue: I know what you mean. I don't like to be away for any more than 3 days during the week if I'm on vacation. I'm getting married the end of June. I keep saying "we don't have time for a honeymoon: :)

I guess I'll have to tempt you guys a little more. All superchargers are covered under our Our Madness sale that will be running through the 21st. I'll be making the official post tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

How long will this special be available for. I want to do the install at the begining of the summer. Will you still be doing them then. I live in Connecticut and comming to the cape is no real problem for me.

Archived