For Sale: Cowl Hood

eddieo818

Well i just bought this Cowl Hood a couple months ago and ive decided not to go this route so im gonna sell it. Im asking 280 im located in So-cal shipping doesnt really interest me cuz its gonna be a bitch but if buyer handles all the shipping BS i will work with him. BTW you will NOT need to modify this hood at all it has perfect fitment all you need is paint. Heres some pics of a cowl hood on my old silverado.

truck1.jpg

truck3.jpg

truck4.jpg

truck5-1.jpg

ASANTI.jpg

0715071120.jpg

truck2.jpg

Edited by OneSlickSilvy (see edit history)

its primered, the blue hood is just a reference pic of what it looks like exactly....its primered, the blue hood is just a reference pic of what it looks like exactly....

Where are you located in SOCAL. Anywhere near San Diego? Im interested if you are in driving distance.

hey man do you still have the hood if you dont sell it ill buy it at the end of the month :( i have a buddie that lives in north ridge what the least you will take for it ???

Well i just bought this Cowl Hood a couple months ago and ive decided not to go this route so im gonna sell it. Im asking 280 im located in So-cal shipping doesnt really interest me cuz its gonna be a bitch but if buyer handles all the shipping BS i will work with him. BTW you will NOT need to modify this hood at all it has perfect fitment all you need is paint. Heres some pics of a cowl hood on my old silverado.

truck1.jpg

truck3.jpg

truck4.jpg

truck5-1.jpg

ASANTI.jpg

0715071120.jpg

truck2.jpg

wow!!! why cant any of these hoods be closer to me!!!!! if you were closer man i would take it no probs!! this is the hood ive been wanting for a while now after seeing kjt13's truck in person it made my decsion to defintly hold out as long as it takes for this style!

g'luck with the sale man and i think i found one cab corner!! lol many more pieces needed tho.....