It Was A Sad Day In The William Household

Stitches040

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading these stories make me cringe and brings :tear: to my eyes as my 3 beagles easily have been my best freind since being a little kid, and I had to put 2 of them down when I was a teen.

Reading this story I have hard time looking at my beagle knowing the day will come eventually.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, my condolences to you and your family.

:angel: RIP Madison :angel:

Shaun,

I'm very sorry for your loss. We had to put our Black Lab down a little over 2 years ago now. She also had developed cancer. Although she was our dog, she always took to me. It was my first dog. I know what you are feeling. I consider myself pretty tough, but I cried and cried that last day I spent with her and for quite a while afterward. Hang in there bud. :(

Teddy

Hey All ...

Jenn and I would like to thank you for all your kind works and thoughts ....

McKenzie, our other Golden is taking it hard. She is killing us with guilt (I know she doesn't mean too). We let her out to go potty, and she always ends up sitting at the gate to the yard. Waiting for her big brother to return home. At night, she roams the house whinning, looking for him. It just kills us. I know it will slowly get easier, but it is a tough road. I guess if we didn't love and greave for our pets like this, then I guess there is no point in having a pet.

Thanks again ....

Shuan

"A dog is the only animal that loves you, more than it loves itself." - Anonymous

Just an update ...

Madison came home yesterday for the last time ... He and his urn will live happily by the fireplace at which he loved so much ...

Jenn and I would like to thank each an every one of you for your kind words.

Respecfully,

Shuan