Did A Little Playing W/paint Shop Pro

Rays B4U

Was playing with Paint Shop Pro the other day and thought this pic turned out pretty good. The pic is all original except I removed a car that was way down the road parked on the shoulder and I added the picture frame and SS Silverado logo.

mainpagepic-1.jpg

Looks really good Ray :thumbs: The truck looks great. Nice choice of backgrounds. Lighting is good. My only criticism is the composition. The truck is the subject of the photo and the road draws your eye into the background and away from the truck. I really like the semi-transparent frame. Good idea. All in all, a very nice photo but I still like this one better--

post-1661-1220752536_thumb.jpg

Looks really good Ray :thumbs: The truck looks great. Nice choice of backgrounds. Lighting is good. My only criticism is the composition. The truck is the subject of the photo and the road draws your eye into the background and away from the truck. I really like the semi-transparent frame. Good idea. All in all, a very nice photo but I still like this one better--

Yeah Bob, every time I look at the photo I wish I would have taken more time with it. I was on my way home and happened to look in my rear view mirror and saw the view and quickly pulled over and snapped the pic. I wished I would have positioned the truck on the roadway instead of on the shoulder. :sigh: Maybe one day I'll be able to duplicate the background.

And on the pic you posted I wish I would have taken it early in the morning, it has too harsh of shadows. Maybe I'll go and re-take it since it's only about 5 min from my house.

bad ass. i lived out in colorado for a while when i was young. reminds me of there. aint no mountains like that here in GA.

Thanks, pic was taken about 1 mi+- south of the Canadian border in the Cascade foot hills of Eastern Washington about 3 hrs from where I live.