Used Turbo Kit For Sale. Detroit Speedworks

shawnss

i will start off by saying due to lack of no tuning shops in billings montana i am putting my turbo kit up for sale. the kit is a detroit speedworks kit. the kit is currently on my truck and will take off if sold. it will be a complete bolt on kit the only cutting will be the exhaust. this is a very nice kit. lesss than 2000 miles on new garrett turbo all the cold parts of the kit have about 12K mile on them besides the turbo and new tial blow off valve. i am going back to n/a. it cames with everything you need besides high flow fuel pump. the spring in the waste gate is set for 7 psi. i will remove the tune off the ecu if you would like to buy the software. the tuning software was done with the jet dst unit. for the kit i am asking $4300 with the tuner and for just the turbo kit i am asking $4000. when i upgraded the turbo i paid 1200 for the head unit alone and $350 for the tial bov. but feel free to make reasonable offer. i am located in billing montana will to ship at buyers expense. or we can work something out. the kit is a detroit speedworks kit.

the turbo has no shaft play up and down. just from front to back which garett said that how it should be.th turbo has less that 2000 miles on it just upgraded it. the intake it an a/r .74 and the exhaust is an a/r.84. i called garett my self do told them all my spec and they built the turbo for me. and the detroit speedworks kit is the nicest bolt on kit.

• 3 weeks later...
the turbo has no shaft play up and down. just from front to back which garett said that how it should be.th turbo has less that 2000 miles on it just upgraded it. the intake it an a/r .74 and the exhaust is an a/r.84. i called garett my self do told them all my spec and they built the turbo for me. and the detroit speedworks kit is the nicest bolt on kit.

Do you still have the kit?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...