What Kind Of Gains With Headers?

09kx250f567

can someone post a link to were to get the cams or more info on it. Im only 17 so im kinda new to all this. I fill my tank with 87octane what would 93 do for me?

the SS requires 91 or better octane to prevent denation

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

do a cam, you'll get more HP gains that way and it will be cheaper than long tubes, IMO

Not sure where you got your cam from, but mine cost $400 just for the cam. My pacesetters only cost me $325 shipped, and installed them myself. The LT's are worth the $$. You will gain 25-30 over all HP and TQ with them. You can get the pacesetters from this company http://www.texas-speed.com/shop/item.asp?i...54&catid=20. I caught them when they were on sale. Give Sean an email over there, and see if they will be on sale anytime soon. He was really cool, and helped out with all my questions. I got my cam at Summit racing.

Not sure where you got your cam from, but mine cost $400 just for the cam. My pacesetters only cost me $325 shipped, and installed them myself. The LT's are worth the $$. You will gain 25-30 over all HP and TQ with them. You can get the pacesetters from this company http://www.texas-speed.com/shop/item.asp?i...54&catid=20. I caught them when they were on sale. Give Sean an email over there, and see if they will be on sale anytime soon. He was really cool, and helped out with all my questions. I got my cam at Summit racing.

did you get the Y pipe?

custom tune. def go with long tube headers if any. and idk why everyone hates flowmater. i see no problem with them, i guess they say the chambers are restrictive. i dont think it effects performance. i dont have flowmaster but i bet i flow more air then most others with chambered mufflers. leave it, its prob loud! lol

So what would be the better brands of longtube headers to go with???

For cams there a ton of choices I run crower cam stage 2 buthere is other good one like texas speed racing and thunder racing or comp cams, lingenfelter I mean do some research on here use the search button and you will find info.

Edited by oscareltemblo (see edit history)