Vortech Supercharger Kit (non Intercooled) W/ Meth Kit

kisthisSS

Well just blew my motor up a few weeks ago and I've been doing some thinking. I honestly just want to get it back on the road and just be able to drive it. Once I get my new motor I'm going to run n/a for a while, put some money away, and eventually go with a completely new set up. So that's why I'm selling the supercharger. It's a Vortech S-trim upgraded to an Si-trim. I just recently had it upgraded back in March of this year. I have the documentation to prove it. It only has 4500 miles on the upgrade and 35000 on the whole kit. It has new bearings, seals, new impeller, and housing. The only things left alone were the gears and gear case which were still good when it was inspected by Vorctech. It flows 1200cfm and makes 11-12psi on a 6.0L with a 3.12 pulley at my elevation(6500ft). I also have a 3.33 pulley that I will include and depending on elevation it should make around 9-10psi. The kit includes, blower, inlet pluming, discharge pipe, bypass valve, 42# injectors, s/c bracket, oil drain hose, oil feed hose, and a custom Volant cold air box. A custom tune will be needed. I'm running an s/d 2 bar tune and I can give you the IAT sensor and 2 bar MAP sensor if you like. And I'm also including my Snow performance meth kit as well. I'm asking $2200 without shipping. I'll get some pics up as soon as I can.

Edited by SSpilot04 (see edit history)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ruin hole #7?

Also they can upgrade the S-Trim? I may need that done to mine for my 408ci. I'll check there site. any info on that would be helpful? how much it cost?

~Danny

Yup #7 rod came flying out of the block. If it wasn't for the starter it would have scattered further. But ya Vortech can upgrade your S-trim to an Si-trim and then up to a T-trim I believe. With the Si-trim upgrade you get a new impeller with a more aggressive pitch on the blades and a different housing that flows more air. I think the upgrade by itselt is like $400ish. I went with a full rebuild, new bearings, seals and the upgrade. It cost me $850. It turns the cfm up to 1200 and gave me another 2psi of boost with the same size pulley. I don't have too much info on the T-trim upgrade, but I do know that it increases the compressor housing outlet from 2.75 to 3.0 inch. I think I saw that 04Chase has a T-trim you might want to ask him. You can always call Vortech to get all the info you need. Thats what I did they were pretty helpful. I don't know if a Si-trim would support your stroker effeciently though. :dunno:

Man thats a really good deal. I'm in the middle of building a house or I'd buy it right now. Haha.. if you get to the point where you'd consider payments of like $200 a month or something let me know ;-)

Normally I would go for that but I kinda need the money right now to pay a few things off, but I'll keep it in mind for sure :cheers:

Normally I would go for that but I kinda need the money right now to pay a few things off, but I'll keep it in mind for sure :cheers:

im intrested

do you have a # to call you about this tomarrow do you have paypal? is it 100% COMPLETE OR DOES IT NEED ANYTHING?

im intrested

do you have a # to call you about this tomarrow do you have paypal? is it 100% COMPLETE OR DOES IT NEED ANYTHING?

I sent you a PM with my number the kit is complete but you need a tune once it's on and you will also need to buy a drill bit and tap to tap the oil pan