Vortech Supercharger Kit (non Intercooled) W/ Meth Kit

kisthisSS

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just checking to see if this has sold or is still available... please do keep me in mind if payments become an option :-)

Ya it's still for sale 2 people said they would call but hanven't heard anything yet manybe my PM isn't working I don't know :dunno: but I would like to keep in up for a little longer if I'm not getting anywhere I might consider payments. Not sure how you would want to work things if it comes down to that? I don't know if I could hand the kit over without having all the money and I'm sure you would have a hard time sending money and not getting anything until it's paid for. No offence of course I'm sure I have nothing to worry about just dont want to get screwed you know :cheers: Maybe we could work something out

Well just blew my motor up a few weeks ago and I've been doing some thinking. I honestly just want to get it back on the road and just be able to drive it. Once I get my new motor I'm going to run n/a for a while, put some money away, and eventually go with a completely new set up. So that's why I'm selling the supercharger. It's a Vortech S-trim upgraded to an Si-trim. I just recently had it upgraded back in March of this year. I have the documentation to prove it. It only has 4500 miles on the upgrade and 35000 on the whole kit. It has new bearings, seals, new impeller, and housing. The only things left alone were the gears and gear case which were still good when it was inspected by Vorctech. It flows 1200cfm and makes 11-12psi on a 6.0L with a 3.12 pulley at my elevation(6500ft). I also have a 3.33 pulley that I will include and depending on elevation it should make around 9-10psi. The kit includes, blower, inlet pluming, discharge pipe, bypass valve, 42# injectors, s/c bracket, oil drain hose, oil feed hose, and a custom Volant cold air box. A custom tune will be needed. I'm running an s/d 2 bar tune and I can give you the IAT sensor and 2 bar MAP sensor if you like. And I'm also including my Snow performance meth kit as well. I'm asking $2200 without shipping. I'll get some pics up as soon as I can.

JUST A FEW QUESTIONS. IM NOT THE BEST ON VORTECH TECH. WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE S AND THE SI HEAD UNIT. IS IT A V2 BASE. JUST HELP ME OUT A LITTLE.... THANKS!

hey man im intressed in the meth kit will you take 200 for it

hey no worries man.... I know it's a lot of money to have up in the air. We could always use an escrow site to make sure it all goes down proper. If you can't sell it let me know....

Thanks!!

JUST A FEW QUESTIONS. IM NOT THE BEST ON VORTECH TECH. WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE S AND THE SI HEAD UNIT. IS IT A V2 BASE. JUST HELP ME OUT A LITTLE.... THANKS!

Vortech is confusing they have like 5 different blowers and then they have different levels for each one it's hard to keep track of them all and some they don't even advertise on the webpage. But yes it is a V2 head unit. The difference is the impeller and the housing. It was a regular S-trim but I sent it out to get upgraded. Mine is one step above a regular S-trim. They upgraded the impeller and the compressor housing to flow more air. It adds another 200cfm and produces about 2 more pounds of boost with the same size pulley I was using before. They also changed all the bearings and seals while they had it apart.

Hey man if the blower is still for sale I want it I sent u a PM! I can have money tomo!

On Blakes behalf please call me about your kit. I need to ask you a few questions to give him the go ahead on it. BTW Im the one that has been working on his truck while he has in Iraq. PM sent.

Well everyone sorry it's been a few days since I've been on here to check my messages but the S/C kit is sold as of this past weekend. Thanks for the intrests if anything changes I'll let everyone know.

Edited by SSpilot04 (see edit history)

Well everyone sorry it's been a few days since I've been on here to check my messages but the S/C kit is sold as of this past weekend. Thanks for the intrests if anything changes I'll let everyone know.

Well now that its sold i can ask. Why did you sell it so cheap? isnt it like 5k brand new?