Indiana Gtg

Chevcup47

finnaly made it to a gtg here in Indiana. couldnt stay long but did get to meet few of the really nice people from here and talk about the trucks. heres a couple of pics i took before i left to go back to the track to see little brother. hope everyone had fun wish i could have stayed Dale.

post-9619-1221393915_thumb.jpg

post-9619-1221393954_thumb.jpg

post-9619-1221393997_thumb.jpg

Here is a request to everyone else in the Midwest within a reasonable driving distance of Indianapolis (for the next gathering)...

PLEASE DON'T LET ME BE THE ONLY NON-BLACK TRUCK THERE!!!

I am positive that GM made these trucks in not only RED, but BLUE AND SILVER! PLEASE, don't let me be the (as it was stated to me...) the RED HEADED STEP CHILD of the Indy Meet!!!

:jester:

Rob

Here is a request to everyone else in the Midwest within a reasonable driving distance of Indianapolis (for the next gathering)...

I am positive that GM made these trucks in not only RED, but BLUE AND SILVER! PLEASE, don't let me be the (as it was stated to me...) the RED HEADED STEP CHILD of the Indy Meet!!!

Rob

I believe you were the red headed step child this time :jester:

Great time. Nice meeting everyone :thumbs:

Fast Times was a blast :driving:

Rob

Rob,

My bet is Brian called you that. :D Seems to me you were the only redhead at the Zippy meet too. I think all the people with the blue and silver SSS's are just embarassed to be seen around the much better looking black trucks. :jester:

Rob

you definatly need a blue one in the mix

Rob,

My bet is Brian called you that. :D Seems to me you were the only redhead at the Zippy meet too. I think all the people with the blue and silver SSS's are just embarassed to be seen around the much better looking black trucks. :jester:

The real reason is that you wouldn't be able to handle that much awesomenes at one time. :jester:

Rob,

Could be, could be :jester: