Another Sss Sighting

70chevy03ss

there is a blue one in billerica he works at kelleys harley davidson ive talked to him and told him to come on to the site but he seemed like he didnt care. its all stock too

I've seen the same one.

I have seen another blue one that looks slightly modded in the Billerica area on Rt. 3 as well though.

I was on rt. 3 south (lowell/billerica) today and i came up on a chevy dually doing about 90 he saw me and lays into it to about 110 with me right behind him and i look in my rear view a couple seconds later and a silverbirch SSS comes flying up as we start to slow for traffic.i let the SSS come up next to me so i can check it out give him the thumbs up and he does the same and takes off after the dually until it blows down the break down lane at about 90 to get around traffic. chris

Edited by 1stimeSSguy (see edit history)

I was on rt. 3 south (lowell/billerica) today and i came up on a chevy dually doing about 90 he saw me and lays into it to about 110 with me right behind him and i look in my rear view a couple seconds later and a silverbirch SSS comes flying up as we start to slow for traffic.i let the SSS come up next to me so i can check it out give him the thumbs up and he does the same and takes off after the dually until it blows down the break down lane at about 90 to get around traffic. chris

:D:cheers::chevy: Sounds like fun.