+1 For Another B.s. Cop Stop!

20_blkss_04

well ithought ide share my little stop the other day by a the police! i was driving down the road and i know there are a few spots in my town where this one cop usually sits hidden offroad and bags people for sudden speed drops! so i saw him and luckily wasnt above the speed limit so as i came up to him he jumped out and flagged me down. i knew it wasnt for speeding so i knew it was iether my front plate or tint!! lol hes know for those three things! sure enough he comes out and puts the tint meter on and tells me it has to come off it was 30%

legal limit is 35% i would love to see someone tell the difference but if i dont show him tomro at the station that the tint is off he will fine me 250 dollars! so i guess im going to have to go to 35 for now!! lol

kjt13 you know whats up lol!

anyways just thought ide share my story i think hes just jealouse because other than 20 % tint ....his personal truck is stock ahaha

My freind went to court for a traffic issue in his M3 (I know it was over the limit but not sure the number), and the statey was waiting for him in the court driveway. Pulled him over for tint and gave him a nasty ticket because they just had issued those meters out here (this happened in 2001). Also made him late for court. Talk about killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

in all honesty i think the front plate and window tint laws are complete BULLSHIT ! ! ! ! !!

Maybe we could get an enthusiasts law lobbied for. An extra option *extra charge on registration maybe* to allow us to not run a front plate and have darker tint. I know Cali dsnt do anything for free, but if we offer to pay a little more each year I bet they will jump on it (greedy bastards)

Edited by Badkarma (see edit history)

Maybe we could get an enthusiasts law lobbied for. An extra option *extra charge on registration maybe* to allow us to not run a front plate and have darker tint. I know Cali dsnt do anything for free, but if we offer to pay a little more each year I bet they will jump on it (greedy bastards)

that would be awsome i know ide defintly do it if i knew the cops would stay away!!!

I got 5% all rear windows and 35% sides.. I want to go darker but if and when I get pulled over thats the first thing they see and look at. They shine their flashlight in threw the window and tell me that its to dark... I say oh really no tickets yet. On a side note my buddy decided to one up me and get 20% all the way around. I told him not to but "he knows more then me" LOL.. He hates it at night to dark. hehehehe

Hay 20 blkss 04 you heading to any of these G2G coming up.. The pig Roast or the Drags????

well ithought ide share my little stop the other day by a the police! i was driving down the road and i know there are a few spots in my town where this one cop usually sits hidden offroad and bags people for sudden speed drops! so i saw him and luckily wasnt above the speed limit so as i came up to him he jumped out and flagged me down. i knew it wasnt for speeding so i knew it was iether my front plate or tint!! lol hes know for those three things! sure enough he comes out and puts the tint meter on and tells me it has to come off it was 30%

legal limit is 35% i would love to see someone tell the difference but if i dont show him tomro at the station that the tint is off he will fine me 250 dollars! so i guess im going to have to go to 35 for now!! lol

kjt13 you know whats up lol!

anyways just thought ide share my story i think hes just jealouse because other than 20 % tint ....his personal truck is stock ahaha

I no the cop you are talking about frankie hey is just a di%$..he pulled me over leaving work in my GTP and told me my windows were illegal and pulled out the meter .he checked them and they were legall he did not look happy he just says i can leave with an attitude and walks away... chris

post-15649-1221603678_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1stimeSSguy (see edit history)