A New Pic

NTMD8R_SS

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm piecing it togheter i bearly got the brakets last week, and im waiting on supersub to let us know about the 15" rotors. I went ahead and did the brakes since my stock brakes realesed alot of brake dust and im not going to get the Z06 stuff ready for awhile.

if you get the 15" rotors your brakets wont work since they were designed for a 14" rotor?

if you get the 15" rotors your brakets wont work since they were designed for a 14" rotor?

From what supersub told me their will be alittle bit of grinding of the braket to make them work, he has 15" rotors up front whit the Z06 calipers and they look so good, :drool:

Edited by NTMD8R_SS (see edit history)

Slammed- purple keys are stock 2500HD keys, their the samething as drop keys on 1500's w/torsion bars, it can add up to 2" i just had them turned enough to make it sit even, i can still go lower up front.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

are you sure about this.. so all i have to look for is stock torsion keys from a 2500 hd? what year? what about a duramax? please let me know more info about this got any pics? holla back

i never heard of those keys. mine is dropped 2 in the front with spindles and a little extra with torsion bars turned down and i just noticed today when i was changing my oil that my tires are hitting the fender well towards the firewall. i didnt even know it. you cant even see in the fender lol. but the front is still a hair higher than the rear. ill put it up a turn or two and think about either helper bags or shackle and hanger kit

good look..i've been considering dropping mine like that but i'm afraid of the ride quality

Is yours lowered any at all?

I took the rear blocks out of my truck and now it sits just 3/4" higher in the back... but i wanna go another 2/2" back is 6" from tire, front is 5 1/4" from tire.

Is yours lowered any at all?

I took the rear blocks out of my truck and now it sits just 3/4" higher in the back... but i wanna go another 2/2" back is 6" from tire, front is 5 1/4" from tire.

yes. i have a 2/3 belltech kit on it..but i wanna go an inch lower