Don't Go To Auto Sound.

I stopped by auto sound in arlington, tx cause its right down the street from where I go to school(UTA). Any way I went in there and told the guy what I wanted done and he said sorry that wont work it will sound like crap, I told him i just had that same setup in my truck but got stolen over the summer and it hit 141 db's on the termlab he just started laughing at me and pretty much called me a liar, I just walked out.Total toolbag, any way he just lost a $1500.00 sale.

I stopped by auto sound in arlington, tx cause its right down the street from where I go to school(UTA). Any way I went in there and told the guy what I wanted done and he said sorry that wont work it will sound like crap, I told him i just had that same setup in my truck but got stolen over the summer and it hit 141 db's on the termlab he just started laughing at me and pretty much called me a liar, I just walked out.Total toolbag, any way he just lost a $1500.00 sale.

sounds like most of them. i know the owner of the company, his denton store is actually pretty good and they will actually listen to you and do what you want to do. tell em i sent you and they will definetly be even more helpful especially if its Kasey pretty smart guy.just my.02 Justin

yea some ppl just think they know everything i cant stand ppl like that

I found a much better shop I went to the car toys off off bryant irvin in fort worth. I have always been kinda weary of these shops but I thought what the heck is it gonna hurt to check it out. Anyway long story short talked to fred the installer over there and he was super cool showed me pics of his work and said that my idea sounded like perfect setup.