Central Iowa Car Shows

SSPOSSE

well this weekend there is two car shows.. Saturday the 20th is the Bob Brown all Chevy show at Bob Brown Chevrolet on Merle hay road... Sunday is the Hooters car show, i believe its the 14th annual one for them. this is the Hooters on 22nd street in west des moines.. I believe its just going to be Chris (fast4popper) and me (ssposse) are the only ones going this weekend.. come out and join us or stop out to see a Chris's SS that made this months truckn magazine in person, before he starts making more changes that he has in store..

coming up in the near future..

Oct 4-5 weekend two day event Cruise n the woods car show www.wccruisers.com huge show

Oct 19 iowa speedway car show and dragrace show down http://www.iowaspeedway.com/pdfs/drag.pdf

if you want to come in, early friday night we could hit Hardees on the southside for thier cruise night..

How is that Cruise n the woods event? I've heard mixed reviews.

its alot of fun. at least i think so. its not a drag race, its not a who can get there the fastest type cannon ball run. its a fun cruise with a crazy amount of good car people. I know Rich is taking the cruise as well as my brother in his WS6. i am going up the night before to hang out and will meet up with you guys once you get there. i have heard as many as 1200 cars are there.

hope to see you there!!!

We can make it like the cannonball run though right :D ,I want to come to Iowa for this but my schedule has been pretty unforgiving as of late.Trying to ork it out though.

woohooo!! he lives! let me know brent, it would be cool to hang again!!

woohooo!! he lives! let me know brent, it would be cool to hang again!!

yes brent that would be sweet, there is a leg that comes from davenport i believe. or cruise in sunday early and meet in altoona and head up me. keep in touch with chris and he can help you with any rooms in des moines or iam sure his spare room is available.. for sunday night .. anyway i hope you can make it out ...

Edited by SSPOSSE (see edit history)

Looks like the Father-inb-law and I will be making the trip to the car show and drags on the 19th. Anyone else going to that?

I will be hitting the Newton show, look forward to seeing ya. Fast4popper is going out of town and might be back in time to go, i hope.. if not we can hang the day there.. good times and fun day..

"" Man that site is hard to follow. I did find the link to the routes coming in: Routes I assume the drive over is on Sunday.

i think I'll be able to make it over. ""

i will be hitting the altoona stop. if you can come down and hit the altoona stop with me and we can train up, ankeny last year hooked up another 35 cars and then we hit ames and then over to the cruise stop..there we will meet up with chris and corey, good times with the cruise back roads all the way up.. PM me and we can get our numbers and hash it out..

I will be hitting the Newton show, look forward to seeing ya. Fast4popper is going out of town and might be back in time to go, i hope.. if not we can hang the day there.. good times and fun day..

"" Man that site is hard to follow. I did find the link to the routes coming in: Routes I assume the drive over is on Sunday.

i think I'll be able to make it over. ""

i will be hitting the altoona stop. if you can come down and hit the altoona stop with me and we can train up, ankeny last year hooked up another 35 cars and then we hit ames and then over to the cruise stop..there we will meet up with chris and corey, good times with the cruise back roads all the way up.. PM me and we can get our numbers and hash it out..

I'll shoot you my info in a PM shortly. We need to find a good place to meet up before heading to the track. Are you going to be running your truck? I'm bone stock so no racing for me. I'm mainly going to check out the car show and hang with my father-in-law. Plus its always good to show the truck off...haha.

I'll shoot you my info in a PM shortly. We need to find a good place to meet up before heading to the track. Are you going to be running your truck? I'm bone stock so no racing for me. I'm mainly going to check out the car show and hang with my father-in-law. Plus its always good to show the truck off...haha.

i will be going to run a few times, but i went last year and ran as a stock truck.. you need to run it and get the feel of what she can do stock, then when you get a tune you will enjoy it that much more, you can ride with me down the strip if you want, if Chris works things out you will want to ride down the strip with him once.. incredible so send me your info and when it gets closer we can get the meet up site worked out.. i just looked at the site and its bigger than it was last year.. swap meet and music.. so should be a good time..

I'm trying to get the truck back together by this weekend,the trans is apart(broke the input shaft and drum)and parts are on the way.We'll see what happens.I want to make this though!!

hope you can buddy !! let us know.. if not bring the Balt SS .. still a good time.. would love to see the SS, your talking this weekend the oct 3-4 right or the oct 19th weekend ?