San Diego, Ca

Holty

nobody going to be in the area? thats cool, how about some suggestions on things to do and places to go?

Carlsbad Dragway is like 30 miles north no?? :P If you have a rental car, I hear that the drive north is a good on along the coast. When I am in Cali, I am usually much more north and enjoy doing the free tours of Napa Valley. You can be creative with layovers and connect out of las Vegas on the way home. :cheers: Have fun.

Oh, Tijuana isn't that far south....Bring the P220 :ughdance:

Edited by Krambo (see edit history)

im about 2 hours north of you but those dates are just bad being the beggining of the week and traffic sucks there is only one freeway down there and its the 15 from my hood.

but one thing to check out for sure is the gas lamp district, also if you like animals they have sea world,san diego zoo and the wild animal park. they are cool but nothing you have to do.

carlsbad dragway is unfrotunately closed for good and has been for about 5 years. they had the best d/a there to bad i never got to race there.

have fun though man .

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)