Paul Newman - Dead At 83 Years Of Age ...

Stitches040

I will have to say, this will be one actor I will miss. I met him one night while on patrol. He too was grabbing a coffee at the local convienece store. Just a normal Joe ...

Rest in Peace Cool Hand Luke ... Rest in Peace ....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26913988/?GT1=43001

i tried to explain to my wife for ten minutes who this guy was... all of his movies.. and I even mentioned his salad dressing... she had no clue!!!

after i kept trying to explain and show her pictures, the salad dressing bottle reminded her... jeez... the youth of today.... :wtf:

Hollywood lost a legend today... tragic.

RIP

Cool Hand Luke is dead??? We've truly lost a legend in the film business. My wife is really upset. She's been in love with him for as long as I've known her. At least he was able to live life to the fullest up to very near the end. He will be missed.

RIP Paul Newman :angel:

i tried to explain to my wife for ten minutes who this guy was... all of his movies.. and I even mentioned his salad dressing... she had no clue!!!

after i kept trying to explain and show her pictures, the salad dressing bottle reminded her... jeez... the youth of today.... :wtf:

Hollywood lost a legend today... tragic.

RIP

I went threw the exact same conversation with my chick today

Cool Hand Luke is dead??? We've truly lost a legend in the film business. My wife is really upset. She's been in love with him for as long as I've known her. At least he was able to live life to the fullest up to very near the end. He will be missed.

RIP Paul Newman :angel:

:withstupid:

Watched Cool Hand Luke last night. One of my favorite movies.

I saw this online as well...sucks Paul Newman was the man, Slapshot is still one of my favorite movies, naturally, my last name is Hanson. "Puttin' on the foil coach" Classic.

I'll watch Slapshot today. The Hanson brothers :thumbs:

I was always impressed with his driving skills as he was still fast even in his 70s. :driving: