Niteshade

taped off mine and sprayed the night shades over the corner markers, didnt clear them so iam going to redo them.. removing them is a job, there is someone on the forum doing that.. they look great after they are done, this months truckn mag , has a close up of fast4poppers with the amber deleted.. he did these himself, but said never again. alot of work.. search the forum..

nightshade fades quickly.

get a paint pro to prep and shoot them with some coats of black and clear.

it will last a lot longer

if you get a ppg clear put on the night shades, you should not have any problems.. my taillights are sprayed with night shades and 2 coats of ppg's best clear and no problems after 3 months in sun.. most people have problem with the fading because they use rattle can clear, which does not have the uv protectant.. if you got the money, then go ahead and have a body shop spray with black paint, may be to dark to let light thru.. there is a company that has the the two part in the rattle can , that we have used on another members tails and it turned out fine.. low budget mod $$..is the key !! what do i know thou, been hanging out with a member whose SS made it into Truckn magazine, so we have done some testing and trying, looks like crap or does not work, hell we will be first to tell ya.. my 2 cents worth