Broken Again

A lot of people are mistaken by parts lists. Just because he used the above parts doesn't mean it is a "fully built" transmission. It is all about how it was put together, if it was assembled wrong you bet its gonna fall apart. Plus a lot of those expensive parts will be trashed now.

I agree, that's not a very impressive list of parts either unless I'm missing something. I would also check the rear end as a possible. Put the truck in gear and see if the driveshaft spins and the truck doesn't move.

You said it still moves foward in reverse? It could be a plug up cooler in the radiator or aux cooler. When that happens its like running engine with no oil. If the plannets are welded together, it can cause that. Do u have a higer than stock stall? If so, u MUST have a larger trans cooler or it will overheat. Which can lead to these problems too. Sounds like some of the parts in your trans are good. Im not a fan of the red Alto 3-4 clutch. I personaly think 8 High Energy factory 3-4 are the best with collines!! Clutch clerence is Critical!! .020 to .030.