A Member Needs Your Prayers!

Fireman31

Mark's(RockHead) Grandma Evelyn is back in the hospital and not doing very well. She is not expected to survive the night. :(

Please keep Evelyn, Mark, and the rest of their family in your prayers. :angel:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Everyone ,

I do not know where to start ………. My grandma went to Abington Hospital 2 week ago for amoeba and she got over that , But they put her into a nursing home for a week or so for PT . Today she had some Breakfast and she choked on it . What we were told she Stop Berthing and the EMT’s got her back after 20 min. working on her . As you all know when you stop berthing for along time things will go wrong . Her brain is Damaged and she will not wake up (brain Dead). She can not berth on her own , so she is on life Support now . She dose not have a life a well , So By Law the Hospital needs to keep her on life Support for 24 Hours. And after the 24 Hours are up they have to do some test on her too say that she pass away. I seen Her tonight and she looks bad. That is when I lost it . She as to go throw this Chit for anther day or so ,then it is ok for father to have a say .

Thanks for all of your Support and Prayers my family and I thank you . When I seen this thread I lost it with so much happiness I needed it .

THANKS

Mark J. Beal

:cheers: