Awd Silverado Ss

palletyard

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to each his own but that just pisses me off. How many times did he say " it makes Me happy" in that interview? That is the ugliest paint scheme I have ever seen. Take the badges off kid, that aint an SS you f'd that up along time ago. Some people in this world I just want to grab by the shirt collar and slap the hell out of. Not to mention, the chick doing the interview didnt nkow what the hell she was talking about. of coarse he didnt either.

Rant off :rant:

to each his own but that just pisses me off. How many times did he say " it makes Me happy" in that interview? That is the ugliest paint scheme I have ever seen. Take the badges off kid, that aint an SS you f'd that up along time ago. Some people in this world I just want to grab by the shirt collar and slap the hell out of. Not to mention, the chick doing the interview didnt nkow what the hell she was talking about. of coarse he didnt either.

Rant off :rant:

:withstupid: She was about annoying. "That's awesome." :rolleyes: To each their own, but I'm not feeling it at all.

he should have said " Hi iam a tool bag :yellow_loser: !! it makes me happy because i'm still a a virgin and with the paint job on my NOT SS i will always be one !! " what a dum azz !! :nono::nono: wow some trucks do not belong wearing the badge !! its still a super sport, so it still has its awd.. sorry going on a :rant: thank god it did not make it into print and ruin that issue..

People who supply their offspring with ridiculous things like that just because they can make me want to bitch slap both kids and parents. If you can provide nice things for your kids please at least make them earn the shit. And "getting good grades" doesn't qualify morons!!! That's part of being a responsible parent and student.

Maybe i'm just jealous because my Dad never bought me a Bugatti Veroyn when I was 16...I don't know :confused: