Awd Silverado Ss

palletyard

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was always taught that if YOU want something bad enough YOU have to work hard for it. In the words of my father. So I did and I have a 70 velle and and SSS. I know what goes and what is in both of them... That kid is a huge tool bag. He should have told the dumb girl "well I don't know what's in my truck let me ask my buddies"...

Also if you look at the pics there is one with a little one. I thought to myself Look the big truck threw up a little one.. hahahaha

I can't stand kids like that

WOW... I started somewhat driving the truck when i was 16 to go to the grocery stores and shit.. and I had been workin under the table jobs since i was about 13 so by the time i was 17, i had about $6,500 saved up for a down payment and took over payments from there.. Theres no way in hell i'd let my parents just GIVE me a truck for free. Call me spoiled for taking the truck but i'm still makin payments till this day. Of course now I have a legal job :D

oh and as for the kid, dumbass! the chick - ****IN ANNOYING. "do you have a girlfriend? SHUCKS! SHUCKS!" - SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!!

I was always taught that if YOU want something bad enough YOU have to work hard for it. In the words of my father. So I did and I have a 70 velle and and SSS. I know what goes and what is in both of them... That kid is a huge tool bag. He should have told the dumb girl "well I don't know what's in my truck let me ask my buddies"...

Also if you look at the pics there is one with a little one. I thought to myself Look the big truck threw up a little one.. hahahaha

I can't stand kids like that

ya F that kid, i knew too many little fags in high school that had mommy and daddy paying all their bills, the way i look at it is theres no pride in it

after seeing that young boy again i got a message for him............

┏┫ | | ┣┓    

┗┫━━ ┃ ━━┣┛  ┣┫ 

┃ ━━━━━ ┃ ┏┳┫┣┳┓ 

┗━━┳━┳━━┛ ┃    ┃ 

━━━━┃ ┃    ┗━┳┳━┛ you ungreatfull bast@rd

━━━━┃ ┗━━━━━━┛┃

• 2 weeks later...

Did you hear his voice during the interview jesus kid have your balls even dropped yet!?!? What a tool i usually say to each his own but that abomination makes me wanna plant a bomb on it like the movie speed so when he goes above 50 SHAZAM! no more annoying tool bag. And i think the truck would appreciate it on my part too lol. put it out of its misery already

Wow, 16 year olds should never have a $40grand truck for their first car. Hopefully his dad saw what he did to the SS and cut him off pronto.....

I shouldnt talk much as I have been sick and my parents have helped me out with bills (dont use their money to pimp my truck out), but at least my truck doesnt look like that.....If it did, someone shoot me please. Wouldnt that stance cause some serious problems? I know he can lift them up but still.....

edit-we need chuck norris on this case

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)