Awd Silverado Ss

palletyard

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i met this kid at the last show. when i rolled by he ran to his truck to hit the bags, so i opened the cutouts and gave him a litte grunt. he said my SS vs your SS . i just laughed at him.
hahahahaha you should of showed him the back of your hand,that kid is a moron if he thinks his truck looks bad A$$.i dont have nothing against bags but that paint job makes me :puke::puke: :puke: :puke:

That would be funny, he prob would have one of his buddies drive for him cuz they built it and he wouldn't know what to do.. Could you imagine at the line or light set up to race you Chase. Ready GO and the stupid kid hit the air bag switch. hahahahaha

That would be funny, he prob would have one of his buddies drive for him cuz they built it and he wouldn't know what to do.. Could you imagine at the line or light set up to race you Chase. Ready GO and the stupid kid hit the air bag switch. hahahahaha

well said bro :crackup:

god this kid is such a douche, everything is I, I, I and he didnt pay for none of that sh!t. seeing stuff lik this pisses me of when people just get things handed to them at such young age this punk dont appreciate none of it, plus he doesnt even know wat it has he did none of the work paid for none of it and still says i got this done to it i got that done to it. man he needs a reality check fast.

BTW: Chase u should have POINTED and then laughed at, i woulda ran his dumbass just to embarrassed his ass.

"my parents got it for when i was 16 then i got some good grades and they painted it for me"<--- DOUCHE!!! :banghead:

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

he would get a 1 truck head start at the track though cause if its sittin on the ground it wont trip the lazers that would usually only hit the wheels, my friend used to do that in his bagged impala ss- it was hilarious. but seriously someone find him and give him a link to this thread please. Maybe his parents will trade it in and get him what he really needs- a Honda

• 3 months later...

I AGREE that this is a hideous Truck, a waste of paint time and money, and the air system is excessive to the point of self destruction. The kid is spoiled and throws his parents money into a money pit. But really I'm not interested in his truck style it takes too much energy to even hate on it I'm used to seeing ridiculous "Loud" Trucks with excessive tendency's in your typical Truckin magazine & Street Truck magazine(and i know you have read at least a few). What I am interested in is How the front is air bag operational on a AWD GM Full size truck, what custom fabrications are done to it to make it possible, and if it rides like shit? ride good? or is it dangerous for your truck & why. If somebody can alert me that would be great! Im interested in doing a professional realistic system thats meant purely for ride quality and performance balancing. I have helper airbags(well.. had helper bags) and it helped the rear ride nice but im also into a nice lowered truck but Im not trying to make my truck dance its way to destruction.