Awd Silverado Ss

palletyard

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lighten up guys!...he is just a kid, (with tons of money)...lol

It may take some time before his palate/taste matures...

Just goes to show you that some people will hang themselves if you give them enough rope...

I don't know how his palate is going to mature eating tube steak smothered in ball sauce.. at least we know he's the pivot man. Anyone catch the chick saying she was looking underneath the truck and saw some "knarly" air lines, wtf over? She's not courtney hansen, they should be :M16:

Damn, i just watched that again( i couldn't make it through it the first time) and I just wanna punch that fag in his c*m dumpster, what a ginormous douche!!

Edited by BlkSilveradoSS03 (see edit history)

I know you will probably all diss me this but I am going to be bagging my ss in the next couple years. do the guy in the video said there was a c notch dun to the front. I know ya c notch the back but do ya really have ti c notch the front to lay out the frame

I know you will probably all diss me this but I am going to be bagging my ss in the next couple years. do the guy in the video said there was a c notch dun to the front. I know ya c notch the back but do ya really have ti c notch the front to lay out the frame

Man im with you, im interested in bagging my c3 as well, but i dont want to lay frame,i just want to be able to drop it when i feel like i can drive it dropped and raise it when i need suspension.

im also going to bag my sss. its a fun truck but im not going to use it to race. its just another truck. i already have 24s on it so i say why not. the paint is Supergay on his truck and what he does to while hittin the switches is stupid that will just tear his truck up.