First Kill With 88mm

Quik

well i was out working on the tune in the truck. its coming along very well. truck is running great.. well anyways i was getting onto the parkway and i see this EVO in the back. he follows me for several miles thru traffic. we go thru 2 tunnels and then road opens up. i see him take off so i let him know im game. so he comes up next to me after we get to legal limit. im not sure if he was honking or not but he jumped me so i was playing catch up. i was in third and deep into vaccum when he took off well im winding out, i grab fourth and now instead of spinning tires i was on my DRs my clutch started slipping [new ram clutch claimed 800hp in a fbody] ok it grabs and im on hte pull again top of 4th im right on his ass. We slow and proceed around afew cars. now were in clear good so we slow down and he on my left. were going about 50mph and i just hold the brakes and floor it [brake boost this lol] i let off the brake and away i go oh wait damm clutch starts to slip WTF, it grabs here we go i start to get ahead, time to shift and then clutch slips little it grabs again and im ahead again bout half truck length, take top of 4th im almost full lenght on him, grab 5th damm clutch slips again so he catchs up WTF, it grabs again and off i go. we finish the race at 140 [cars up front of us] race ends as his nose is at my door. we honk and go our own ways.

Things to know:

truck move on 8lbs of boost

hate to say this but if i was 80e that car wouldnt of been close

cant wait to see this thing with more boost

488s arent to much IMHO

this thing spools with no issues

a truck beating a modded evo in a roll race [brick vs aerodynamics]

was deffently fun and nice being able to play with a car like this even on low boost