Crusin' The Coast

Hrtbeat1

There is an awesome event happening this week here on the coast. It's the 12th annual Crusin' the Coast. Pretty cool. Its the first time Iv'e been home for this event in about three years. There are some 5000 Hotrods, classics, relics, ect. Just about anything can be seen, we like to go park by the beach with a cooler and lawn chairs and just watch the cars go by (I do some cruisin too but can't enter any of my vehicles for the actual events (Not old enough).)

This year Dennis Gage (of My Classic Car) will be here doing a meet and greet signing autographs, ect.

Also pretty cool is this years raffle car its a 1970 Chevelle SS 396 with a 4 speed. It will be given away sometime in Aug of 2009.

Here is the official site.

:flag:

yep, great stuff!

makes everyone that lives here that doesn't own a classic or muscle car, want one!

like me!

alot people complain about the traffic and stuff, but it's really helping the tourism.

plus I don't mind seeing a mint model T, or 69 camaro, etc. driving next to me on the way to lunch.

hrtbeat1: were you in gulfport yesterday afternoon?

hrtbeat1: were you in gulfport yesterday afternoon?

Yea, Dedeaux Rd./Three Rivers area. There is another Red SS in the same area. Not to mention a Black Intimidator somewhere near Klein Rd.

:flag:

• 2 weeks later...