Cam And Lower Bumper Cover For Fog Lights Aplication For Sale.

ss04Flores

Well i have had this cam for a while and since i got my procharger i dont need it anymore. So i decided to sell it. I have never touched it with my bare hands and like most of us i have always kept it lube up:devil: so there isnt any rust... If any one need any additional pictures of the items let me know..

I would prefer local pick up but if the price is right ill ship.

Cam - $300

lower bumper cover for fog lights- i have no idea what its worth. Shoot me a price...

100708_122230.jpg

100708_121844.jpg

100708_121930.jpg

100708_122503.jpg

As for the bumper cover i got it because when i bought the OEM fog lights its included in the package so i dont know what its worth.(anyone have an idea:confused:) Shoot me an offer!!!

100708_122303.jpg

Well i have had this cam for a while and since i got my procharger i dont need it anymore. So i decided to sell it. I have never touched it with my bare hands and like most of us i have always kept it lube up:devil: so there isnt any rust... If any one need any additional pictures of the items let me know..

I would prefer local pick up but if the price is right ill ship.

Cam - $300

lower bumper cover for fog lights- i have no idea what its worth. Shoot me a price...

100708_122230.jpg

100708_121844.jpg

100708_121930.jpg

100708_122503.jpg

As for the bumper cover i got it because when i bought the OEM fog lights its included in the package so i dont know what its worth.(anyone have an idea:confused:) Shoot me an offer!!!

100708_122303.jpg

hmmmm I might have to change my plans and throw a cam in my truck.. Maybe it will be around when I have some cash.. Good luck on the sale.. I can't wait to put my Pro Charger in/on. :uhoh: . What is the lowest that you would go???

Edited by sick03ssbad70velle (see edit history)

hmmmm I might have to change my plans and throw a cam in my truck.. Maybe it will be around when I have some cash.. Good luck on the sale.. I can't wait to put my Pro Charger in/on. :uhoh: . What is the lowest that you would go???

well thats the reason im selling it...i dont think its a blower cam. i might be wrong tho..