How Much Do You Think This Wheel Is Worth?.....

ss04Flores

I have been selling some of my stuff here to get some new mods for the ss. This morning when i walked up to my room i saw this and tought about selling it too. lol Do yall think it has any value to it or should i just keep it?

It was signed by the Discount Tire racer guy 2 years ago. His name was Anthony something. I cant remember....

Its the actual tire he raced with. Wasnt a tire i just bought and he signed it

100708_135131.jpg

100708_135211.jpg

you might be able to find some nascar nut that would take it off your hands, but since YOU can't even remember who signed it and it's yours might tell you something...but good luck though, it looks cool

well to be clear on it i got it from my manager at dtc. hes the one who got it signed and everything. Then one day i went to his house for a lil party he had, got drunk and playing around i asked if i could have it. He said yes and i didnt hasitate to take it lol....i just remember he said anthony was the guys name cant remember the last name....Anyone have an idea who it might be?

Edited by ss04flores (see edit history)

Do some reaserch on the driver ...

BTW ... I see the tires for sale at the races for like $20.00, sorry ... that's about it. I had one of Rusty Wallace's tires, that I sold on Ebay for $10.00 plus shipping ... Big Whoop, At least I got rid of some cludder ... :thumbs:

But since it has the rim too ... May go for a bit more, maybe $50.00. You know there is some NASCAR Nut out there, who will buy yours, and have his own tire with a signature mounted ....

Good luck ...

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)