Wanted: Chrome SS Wheels

jrock80

Welcome to the club of "Chrome wanting dudes" I checked AAA Rims but I think They are a little too pricey, I think I am going to wait awhile until the SSS fever goes down and the prices also go down with it. By then I probably changed them to aftermarket anyways. Good luck. :seeya:

all i will put on my truck will be a oe factory ss chrome wheel i called transheel and they want 2000 for a set of 4. AAA rims want 1845 thats centercaps and shipping if i cant find them any cheaper thats where i will be getting mine

I am thinking of going to 22" replicas, but not chrome just the painted gray. I think it complements the truck well. I have found chrome ones but not in the gray. They are still just a dream anyway!!

C.K.

just an option, i am set up with classic components chrome plating. i can chrome your factories for around $600 plus shipping if anyone is interested. they offer a 1 year warranty and serial number your rims when they arrive. this is to ensure their warranty process and that you get back what you sent. no exchange wheels with someone elses problem rims that can be bent. if anyone is interested please e-mail me. they do alot of motorcycle plating for me and they do nice work. i will have to check on the centercaps if they would do those or if it would be cheeper to purchase factories. classic has been doing wheels for me for the last 5 years with no problems what so ever....brent

all i will put on my truck will be a oe factory ss chrome wheel i called transheel and they want 2000 for a set of 4. AAA rims want 1845 thats centercaps and shipping if i cant find them any cheaper thats where i will be getting mine

If you do a core exchange you can end up at 1/2 to a 1/3 of what your paying now!

Archived