Vegas

I was talking to Ivan(blackbeast ss) and we were thinking of having a little g2g one weekend. We were thinking somewhere along the lines or a BBQ at the park. If you are down to come or have a good idea of something else you would like to do post it up. Once we see who all is coming we can decied on a date that works for everyone!!

EDIT: Maybe we can plan it for the Sat after Sema 11/8 so members who will be in Vegas for Sema can maybe make it also.

Edited by WODY'S GIRL (see edit history)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking to Ivan(blackbeast ss) and we were thinking of having a little g2g one weekend. We were thinking somewhere along the lines or a BBQ at the park. If you are down to come or have a good idea of something else you would like to do post it up. Once we see who all is coming we can decied on a date that works for everyone!!
im down i will bring the meat and chicken......i will pm 1fastss terry...........CMON LV GUYS LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEND Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

i don't think there has ever been a successful vegas meet. you would think with it being "Vegas", we could actually get something together but for some lame ass reason we can't. i even tried to bribe people locally and out of state with a hotel suite but no biters. i'd like to see something, anything happen.

refresher

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

i don't think there has ever been a successful vegas meet. you would think with it being "Vegas", we could actually get something together but for some lame ass reason we can't. i even tried to bribe people locally and out of state with a hotel suite but no biters. i'd like to see something, anything happen.

:withstupid: