Vegas

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Melissa, what is everyone bring for food and drinks?

I am waiting to hear back from frank...mayb you couls give hima call????

1.Melissa

2.Alan

3.Ivan

4.frank

5.zippy

6.Chris

7.Lindsey

8.wopc69..i am sorry i do not know your name

9.supersub

10.Terry

11.Allen

Edited by WODY'S GIRL (see edit history)

I will accept cash donations please marked bills and please be sure the serial numbers are non sequential.

Oh wait.

Yeah.

I am gona go grab a grill this weekend coming. I would guess dogs burgers and brats is what we will be doin. So whomever wants to bring chips dips that kina thing. I am going to see what we will be needing this week coming.

Fortunately my place is not too hard to find either.

I think Frank, me and Zippy are getting the burgers, dogs, brats, and maybe a couple other things.

Anyone else who wants to bring something-just post it up

Frank will probably be posting tonight, or I can talk to him and post for him :cheers:

I think Frank, me and Zippy are getting the burgers, dogs, brats, and maybe a couple other things.

Anyone else who wants to bring something-just post it up

Frank will probably be posting tonight, or I can talk to him and post for him :cheers:

Awesome sounds like a plan!

I wont be able to make it. College trip this weekend. Sorry guys

that sucks Bret but mayb next time

1.Melissa

2.Alan

3.Ivan

4.frank

5.zippy

6.Chris

7.Lindsey

8.supersub

9.Terry

10.Allen

Edited by WODY'S GIRL (see edit history)

that sucks Bret but mayb next time

1.Melissa

2.Alan

3.Ivan

4.frank

5.zippy

6.Chris

7.Lindsey

8.wopc69..i am sorry i do not know your name

9.supersub

10.Terry

11.Allen

names jason lol

sorry i wont be able to attend saturday because im getting married on friday and saturday is the so called (reception bar-bq party)

I will see some of you at sema on thursday, and dont count me out for other meets i only live hour and a half away from vegas.

ALSO important.

LAWN CHAIRS if you wanna chill outside. I don't have more than 3 pop up chairs since I am not home all that much you can gather I don't have much goin on outside the casa.

I will do my best to make sure everyone has a place but just so yah know. Also Parking will be intresting I am going to try and fit as many guys in the driveway as I can I should be able to fit 4 or more I can do prolly 2 out front then 6 or 7 on the sidestreet adjacent to the house. I just don't wanna piss off the neighbors by blocking anyone in any way any issues finding the place or anything drop me a line and I can give you my number Terry also has my number and has been to the house before so thats another person to follow possibly.

I'm up. Got his number too if anyone needs it. Let me know if anyone needs to follow. I've got two lawn chairs we can bring. Me and the wifey will bring some kind of goodies. We'll stop at the deli and get some potato salad and stuff.

I'm up. Got his number too if anyone needs it. Let me know if anyone needs to follow. I've got two lawn chairs we can bring. Me and the wifey will bring some kind of goodies. We'll stop at the deli and get some potato salad and stuff.

Alan and I are meeting up with Allen and his other half at around 11ish then going to get the trucks washed and head over....anyone that would like to join us is more than welcome! I believe alan and i are gonna bring drinks over beer soda whatever!