Whose The Fastest

blackss461982

THANKS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR!!! :cheers: its time for red to be the king..haha

as far as the 9 sec ss... maybe hes talkin about parish old truck thats down in mexico..i saw the new owner changed the look to look like an ss... maybe he shoots up to texas for some fun.. if its that truck.. we all know its able to run 9s with parish behind the wheel.

Twins are going on at the end of this month and we will see if the 65e will hold up to the boost and meth...red will be king!!!

Parish's old truck has never hit 9's...now from the lastest video i saw it was running 10.8's

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No prob..it was in another thread Quik had made, i just remember watching them lol

i have seen a few scsb trucks running pretty good here lately but i have to see this 9 sec SSS...because from what i remember hearing there are only a couple of 9 sec 99-up full size chevys

The guys on here running 11s in an SS is damn quick considering it's a 5000+ lbs package. Not saying it can't be done, but it would take some serious drivetrain/suspension mods to do it. Not to metion alot of HP/torque.

i hope to god its a full size real ss! otherwise i'm gonna b*tch slap that homo for lying! :fume:

If it's a Blue SSS, is it a real SSS. Parish's old truck is down in that area and in Mexico. It's blue and has the SSS type look now and I had read that the owner of it was going for 9's. I don't know of any extended cab's in the 10's. That C3 years ago went 10's, but not any that I know of since.

i call major BS...maybe he is talking about 9's in the 1/8th...the fastest anyone knows of is the 11.22 and then Chase has the fastest mph...but they will both be bumped here pretty soon by a red SS ;)

Hey Virgil that Blue SS at the GTG at twin peaks last january..I know it was a turbo truck and from what i understand its supposed to be loww 11's correct?

Hey Virgil that Blue SS at the GTG at twin peaks last january..I know it was a turbo truck and from what i understand its supposed to be loww 11's correct?

His name is Kyle and his last outing to the track he went 7.33 in the 1/8th, he hasnt made it to the 1/4 yet but he would do pretty good, his mph is 96-97 in the 1/8th....408 with a t-70 STS turbo and a hell of a fuel system...lot of potential

His name is Kyle and his last outing to the track he went 7.33 in the 1/8th, he hasnt made it to the 1/4 yet but he would do pretty good, his mph is 96-97 in the 1/8th....408 with a t-70 STS turbo and a hell of a fuel system...lot of potential

ok..yeah...7.33 in the 1/8 i would think would put him in 11's easy.

my truck has potential but has crap for tracks, i did run a 7.37 last week off the bottle with a decent 1.64 60 ft. temps were about 78 . if i can get a day in the 60's and the bottle dialed in should be interesting.