Wanted: Headers Or Info

mike1booth

anyone see or use the headers on ebay? its advortized as a pair of obx stainless for ls1's and 2's for a little under 5 hunge... what kinda prices have everyone else been getting? where have you been buying?

http://cgi.ebay.com/OBX-STAINLESS-STEEL-HE...id=p3286.c0.m14

:withstupid: My freind just told me the MA laws are getting super strict, even more so than previous. To the point almost where putting just an exhaust on your car/truck and it will not pass. I hope my freind is wrong......

so we can tune the port to say what we want it to? who knows im not doing it today or nething

All that they look for is codes. if no codes pop up your good to go.. Thats all. When I said port i ment inside the truck they plug a reader to the port in the truck..

Take a look at Gibson headers, they are EPA and CARB approved. Dont know if they fit our truck though, just was looking in Stylin Trucks magazine and it said they can be applied legally in the 50 states. They help out on low end torque also....I was going to order the mag for you but dont know your street, call 800-478-9546 . Great mag.

Ive got gibson headers on mine right now (GP500) is the part number for our trucks. They are just shorty headers but i definetly like them they gave me about 8rwhp dyno proven, so they arent as good as as longtubes but they are smog legal and really make the engine bay look good.