Name your hardest races on street of strip?

srtSSsvt121

back in high school...it was around the time the Z3's came out...i had a 92 chevy pick-up, slow as balls and had about 100k miles on it...a thirty something guy pulls up next to me at a light in a Z3 we we take off at about the same pace...he gave it a little more gas as did i...turned into a race...sad thing is that i walked all over the guy...he was hitting his steering wheel and yelling profanities...i felt pretty good about myself at the time...but then again i was only 16...

My most memorable moment is when my Camaro was stock and I slapped an 80 shot on it . I raced a sh1t talking ford boy in his 92 Mustang . He was pretty much the man to beat at the time . I raced him twice both times he shut it down and claimed his hood was flying up . On the way back home , He and his brother piled in his car , me and two other friends piled in mine . We pulled up next to him from about 30 we let him have it . With his brother next to him he couldnt make any excuses and he had a weight advantage . We rolled past him like he was parked :thumbs:

I have a Hyundai Sante fe :sigh: and I was at a stop light when a Ford escape pulls next to me, and he actually reved his engine :rolleyes: Any ways MY suv isn't very fast but i did put it in sports mode and when the light turned green we hit it we were dead even then after a while i pulled on him. He didnt even look at me after it. :)

Archived