Pac Man Jones Wtf

SSThunder

I guess all you die hard Cowboy fans already know by now that he got suspended by the NFL for at least 4 weeks if not for good. What do you guys think? Was Dallas stupid for adding this loser. EPSN was saying he's been in trouble like 13 times since college.

Also what will adding Roy Williams do to TO and the boys?

Yes, Dallas was stupid for signing this jerkoff. Jerry Jones is an idiot. He needs to hire a good GM, and bow out. Adam Jones is a punk, plain and simple. I think there should be a code of conduct for all proffesional athletes written into every contract. If it's broken then the contract is void, and you're out.

Ya, I dont have anything against the Cowboys but when they sign all these punks it does not help them as a team. And Pacman Jones, shouldnt even be playing football period. Come on Roger Gooddell, step up.

PacMan is overrated and can't cover shit. I don't see the hype. Wish I was wrong, Dallas DB's have been a weak spot for far too long.

Roy Williams will hurt Crayton, Miles, and Sam hurd ... not enough balls to go round .. Witten TO and Roy will eat up a lot ... but once TO is gone Roy will be a good thing. Long term value ... short term mild benefit.