Drop Kit

DominionsCowboy

I know... i know... but it just gettin to the point where i need my truck back up at atleast stock hieght.. gonna be doin ALOT of hunting this season.. always had lifted trucks... the lowered one was nice.. but goin back to my roots lol.

3" Belltech Coils up front

4" Hotckis Drop leafs in the rear

2" Belltech Shackles

4 - Toxic drop shocks

$400 takes the kit... i'll even help swapin parts... cuz i need some stock shackles... lol

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

Edited by DominionsCowboy (see edit history)

im pretty sure ive still got my stock shackles and the hangers and spindles if you need any of it your more than welcome to it ive got it all in a box in my attic just let me know and the bump stops if you need them

I know... i know... but it just gettin to the point where i need my truck back up at atleast stock hieght.. gonna be doin ALOT of hunting this season.. always had lifted trucks... the lowered one was nice.. but goin back to my roots lol.

3" Belltech Coils up front

4" Hotckis Drop leafs in the rear

2" Belltech Shackles

4 - Toxic drop shocks

$400 takes the kit... i'll even help swapin parts... cuz i need some stock shackles... lol

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

I havent really looked into dropping my truck yet but I would like to. Whats the install like on that kit. Is it something I should take to a shop to have installed?

i'd like to seel the whole kit together... and no u by far DO NOT need a shop to do it... if ur good with basic hand tools.. it took me and 3 buddies 3 hrs to do it.. and 1.5hrs was on the driver leafs spring alone just because u have to drop the tank down.. so if u do it urself make sure ur about empty so the tank doesnt weight 200lbs.. lol and mcmahan... y would it fit urs? do sss's have torsion bars or something.. because normal ex-cabs and rc's are the same suspension