Servo Video

its not that bad just hard to get to. you can unbolt the heat shield and push it up out the way. then unbolt the crossmember and drop the transmission down a little and should be able to get it out. it wasnt that bad. it took me a long time becuase i couldnt find a deep well socket so i unbolted the crossmember with a wrench. That was hell but i found a socket afterwords and it wasnt that bad

yea I got it from oregon performance transmission. it was 18 bucks. I couldn't tell the difference til I went WOT. it an improvement for sure. but when I put a shft kit in I'm not sure if I want to stay with the vette servo or go billet

• 2 weeks later...
theres no need to tune for a tranny kit or a corvette servo is there?

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure that since the trans is electronically controlled, you have to tune for a shift kit/ servos. Mainly bc if you dont the computer is going to notice the faster hydraulics and cut back (regulate) voltage. Giving you your old slush feeling again in about 100 miles or less.

boxwrench vids are great, i bought one years ago (350 sbc rebuild) before i ever touched anything on a car, a few days later i went outside and tore down my 350 added a huge cam and put it back together NO PROB and had it running not long after with no problems