Lebanonvalleydragway Gtg Oct. 18, 2008

JF-03-SS

It was nice to see everyone again this year and to also meet some new members. I know some of you took lots of pictures and some videos (where is that video Dan?) I think everyone had a great time even thou it was on the chilly side. I believe we had several "new bests" 1/4 runs too. Not me, I could only muster a 14.3 for a best yesterday :fume: So lets see some of those pics :cheers:

ChrissSSS016-1-1.jpg

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was an awsome time and it was nice to meet new faces.. Yes it was cold but not to bad. first time at the track I ran a 1/4 mile time of 14.844 at 89.04 with a CAI (Custom) cutouts exhaust NO spare tire or headlite.

PICS YOU SAY!!!!!

I have more but i need to go threw them oh and in the last pic was MMMIIIIKKKKEEEE!!!!!!!!

Edited by sick03ssbad70velle (see edit history)

Any new bests at the track?

Yup... A couple I think.

I personally went from a 14.567 to 14.457, which is what I was aiming for. Hopefully before the end of the year I'll be able to get up to Epping when it's really cold and break into the 14.3's.

For now I'm pretty have with the time I have for the mods I have.

It was an awsome time and it was nice to meet new faces.. Yes it was cold but not to bad. first time at the track I ran a 1/4 mile time of 14.844 at 89.04 with a CAI (Custom) cutouts exhaust NO spare tire or headlite.

PICS YOU SAY!!!!!

I have more but i need to go threw them oh and in the last pic was MMMIIIIKKKKEEEE!!!!!!!!

I was was trying to simulate a low flying helicopter photo shoot, it might have looked like I have no photography experience from where you where standing. . . . I don't but it still turned out alright