Lebanonvalleydragway Gtg Oct. 18, 2008

JF-03-SS

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got home at 11 00PM so......... i will post pics later on today :cheers: JOHNSON is the a JOHNSONHANK !!!!!!!
Hank with tits. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: that was awsome
Any new bests at the track?
For my first time at the track second run was a 14.8 89.04 mph not to shabby

This was an awsome weekend and my buddy Earl had a wicked good time.. SOOO much fun was had by all....

Edited by sick03ssbad70velle (see edit history)

When we were all checking into the hotel, the little old lady checking us in got my boyfriend's last name wrong and a few others I think. It was funny at the time - a "you had to be there" joke.

We will be talking and laughing about this for a while. I know I will Mark and Dan are funny funny guys.. A must for any party...

Here you go .... The LVD website has their official photo's up ...

http://photosbyjim.smugmug.com/gallery/630...397384418_UyJJJ ... Forward threw a few pages ...

Once again ... I had a blast!!!! Great to see the old faces I've grown acustom to talking too, along with the new faces that are coming into site.

I hope you all had a good time. For those that stayed the night, I hope you enjoyed my little corner of the world ... :thumbs: :thumbs: ...

I would love to do another Fall Run through the mountains again ... But until next year, I guess we will have to wait ...

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Here are some more pictures....... Candids.And my favorite, my new personal best timeslit. I was running Richard I believe out of Mass with a 4x4 with a LQ9, Lingenfelter GT2-7 Cam, and Magnacharger, and some other goodies.I was on the right side lane.

post-2110-1224609028_thumb.jpg

post-2110-1224609047_thumb.jpg

post-2110-1224609069_thumb.jpg

post-2110-1224609079_thumb.jpg

post-2110-1224609083_thumb.jpg

post-2110-1224609091_thumb.jpg

post-2110-1224609096_thumb.jpg

post-2110-1224613561_thumb.jpg