Forgot To Post The Good News...

SSThunder

I've been busy with work and stuff and forgot to post I bought a house. I closed on it last Thursday and I can't wait to get moved in. Bad news is that my apartment people are making me give them a 60 day notice so I won't have a month without a payment. Guess I should have read the rental agreement better...doh!! I bought a 3 bd/2 bth house across the street from my best friend. It's got a 2 car garage(not deep enough for the SS) but it will hold my beater car and all my tools and truck parts. The living room and dining area are all vaulted ceilings. I'll add pics to this post this week. The house is only 6 years old and I got it for like $126K with seller paying closing cost and I put 3% down so I only owe like $122K. It's on a corner lot. It only has like 1100 Sq. ft. but it's plenty big enough for me. The payment is only about $130 more per month than rent on my 2 bd/1bth apartment so I'm happy. The SS is getting beat up in the parking lot here so I can't wait to get out. :cheers:

Congrats on the new house man. I am sure you can knock out the rear wall and make a new one that will allow the SS to fit. During construction at my house I made the contractors cut wood outside in the freezing cold so my truck could sit in the garage.

big congrats! i just went from a duplex to a 2200 sq ft house with a 1.3 acre back yard 2 car garage,2 living rooms,3 bed-2 baths. its kick ass...my roomate dad bought it and im just renting. but its cheaper than my duplex payment haha.

asoon as the SSS is paid off ill be buying a house. the funds just arent there as of now...(only 21)

im jeolous , i wish i could put down only 4k for a down payment. im finding houses just under 200k right now but most want about 10% down . hopefully early next year ill be in the same boat.

congrats man.

im jeolous , i wish i could put down only 4k for a down payment. im finding houses just under 200k right now but most want about 10% down . hopefully early next year ill be in the same boat.

congrats man.

:withstupid: and only 123k is a great price for a house that new. damn Chase where r u finding houses under 200k??? i think i need to move more out ur way, the house im looking at now is about 225k, anyways that awesome man cant wait to see the pics of the new pad.

-Rob